Some of the things we did last week. T is back to work and Mom's vacation is over. Now it is just Harper and I...
Look at my feet!
Pssst, I have a secret...
Loves from Daddy.
Ohmmmmmmm
1 comment:
summer kemp
said...
Hi Harper,Odyssey and Tony - You all look wonderful. We're so happy for you and your families. Your Mom sent me your first photos and then I couldn't open it again. Today I tried and up popped all of your wonderful pictures. Seeing her grow is watching a miracle. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your photo album. We all send you our best, Summer,Joshua,Lehua,Trent,Alaina and Bo da dog
1 comment:
Hi Harper,Odyssey and Tony -
You all look wonderful. We're so happy for you and your families.
Your Mom sent me your first photos and then I couldn't open it again.
Today I tried and up popped all of your wonderful pictures. Seeing her grow is watching a miracle. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your photo album.
We all send you our best,
Summer,Joshua,Lehua,Trent,Alaina and Bo da dog
Post a Comment