Is definitely not fun. I will be so happy to be outside, moving, and shaking once our Bean is born. Plus, all of the yummy food I will get to eat! Jamba, cereal, honey, pancakes, cookies - oh my.
I always knew I had an amazing and wonderful husband, but T has surpassed all of my expectations. He is the best husband and friend a girl could have. All of our friends and family have been great, but my Mom, Kimmy, and Claudia have shown such caring and thoughtfulness. I hope I can be as supportive and selfless for them when they need it (or in general). Ultimately, I am a lucky girl.
I'm in my 36th week - yipee!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear that you're bed-bound! Let us know if we can bring you anything - food - movies - live entertainment. That bean sounds like a trouble maker already!
Post a Comment