Odyssey, Tony and BB...thanks for sharing this with us! Can't wait to see you all in the summer.Love the color of the dresser!What am I, great aunt??? Ewww, that sounds like I am old!Love you,Cathy
I'm so glad we're going this together...well...kind of! I'm just gonna copy everything you guys do! Boy, version, of course! :) so, Tony, um...where's my dresser to paint! lol
Love the blog. A fabulous idea. I LOVE the green for the dresser. Hmmmm, thinking what Baby Bean will call me when she arrives. Most exciting times.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Odyssey, Tony and BB...thanks for sharing this with us! Can't wait to see you all in the summer.
Love the color of the dresser!
What am I, great aunt??? Ewww, that sounds like I am old!
Love you,
Cathy
I'm so glad we're going this together...well...kind of! I'm just gonna copy everything you guys do! Boy, version, of course! :) so, Tony, um...where's my dresser to paint! lol
Love the blog. A fabulous idea. I LOVE the green for the dresser. Hmmmm, thinking what Baby Bean will call me when she arrives. Most exciting times.
Post a Comment